Charlotte Office 704-815-6055
Asheville Office 828-252-2852

How do I pay my lawyer?

Home  /  Blog  /  FAQs - Workers Compensation  /  How do I pay my lawyer?

All charges for legal services must be approved by the IC. Generally, lawyers charge a 25% flat fee for their services on WC cases. This fee is payable only if:

  1. Your claim is successful; and
  2. The IC approves the fee.

Most lawyers also charge for copies, medical records received from medical providers, long distance calls and other expenses of handling your claim. These costs are usually owed whether or not your claim is successful.

Recent Posts



Contact Us Today

Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch soon.

"*" indicates required fields

I Have Read The Disclaimer*
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Bridgman Gantt Law Offices