Charlotte Office 704-815-6055
Asheville Office 828-252-2852

The right information for individuals who are unable to work

Home  /  Blog  /  Social Security Disability  /  The right information for individuals who are unable to work

At our law firm, we are dedicated to supporting the legal needs of North Carolina residents who are unable to work because of disabling medical conditions. Disabilities can be long-term conditions that individuals have had to live with from the beginnings of their lives, and they can result from sudden illnesses and injuries that take people by surprise. In whatever manner a person’s disability developed, at our law firm we work to help them understand if and how their condition may allow them to seek benefits from the Social Security Administration.

The Social Security Administration offers two benefits’ programs to disabled North Carolina residents who qualify: Supplemental Security Income and Social Security Disability Insurance. Each form of benefits has a different process for applying and securing support. Our readers may need to investigate their options for utilizing these programs.

Developing a disabling condition can take a once healthy and vital individual out of their capacity to work and place them in a position in which they are unable to provide for themselves and the people that they love. Through the receipt of benefits from the Social Security Administration, many men and women are able to move their lives forward, live despite their disabilities and find ways to support themselves when working is not an option.

In order to receive Supplemental Security Income or Social Security Disability Insurance from the Social Security Administration, individuals must apply for support. At our law firm, we work to help individuals with their initial applications.

Recent Posts



Contact Us Today

Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch soon.

"*" indicates required fields

I Have Read The Disclaimer*
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Bridgman Gantt Law Offices